Quest for the Golden Duck
Quest for the Golden Duck Review
Quest for the Golden Duck is an app developed by Bigosaur. Quest for the Golden Duck was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam.
Inspired by a classic game from the golden age of arcades, Quest for the Golden Duck allows you to bring up to 3 more friends in a co-op game. Or take control of the monsters in PvP game and prevent the other team from stealing all the gold from the castle.
Lured by rumors of untold treasures in an abandoned castle, you stumble upon a secret tunnel some prisoners used to escape from its dungeon. Your quest is to find the fabled Golden Duck, a magic artifact of unlimited power.
- Single player campaign with 5 playable heroes
- 2-4 player co-op campaign
- PvP game: 1v1, 2v1, 2v2 modes for 2-4 players
- 100 handcrafted levels
- Run around the maze and collect all the gold while being chased by spooky monsters.
- Complete the levels before the time runs out to get extra lives.
- Lure monsters into traps and away from treasure. Hide and sneak behind their backs.
- Power Gem allows you to chase down and banish the enemies
- Ice Bomb freezes all the enemies on the screen
- Clover Leaf makes you invisible
- Pick up keys to unlock doors
- Use secret passages when enemies are closing in
In versus games, players side with Team Heroes or Team Monsters. Heroes have to collect all the gold, while monsters have to chase them down before the time runs out. Players can use powerups to escape tough situations.